[riot-users] Newcomer

jerome jerome at javaxpert.com
Mon Aug 3 15:34:33 CEST 2015

Thanks for your help...
This project is really cool....
I used grep a lot through the source code and found valuable samples in
the tests folder (very nice for newbies like me)...
I did not find the xtimer API even after cloning the repository on
Github .I will have a look to this pull request...

I think I will compose a new mail with a bunch a questions...

Kind regards
Jerome