[riot-users] RPL/UDP for msp430 platforms

QUEVA Caroline 242137 Caroline.QUEVA at cea.fr
Tue Aug 11 10:48:58 CEST 2015

Hi RIOT users,

I created a network with several nodes that communicate using RPL and UDP in native.
It works well. Thansk all for your work.

But I was wondering if I can use this code on platforms as for example on Zolertia. But I can't build my code for Zolertia board as I get an error saying "region 'ram' overflowed" (same for region 'rom').
Is my code not adapted to small platforms or is it due to the implementation of the network stack in RIOT ?

I can see in the branch master that you have done a lot of new improvements on networking (ng_*) but as the example in examples/ng_networking is described for RIOT native, is it possible to use the same kind of things for Zolertia or other platforms ?

Thanks a lot for your help, I am a little lost :-)

Caroline QUEVA
Research Engineer at CEA-LIST
DRT/LIST/DACLE/LIALP
Laboratoire Infrastructures et Ateliers pour le Logiciel sur Puces

Commissariat à l’énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives
MINATEC Campus | 17 rue des Martyrs | 38054 Grenoble Cedex 9