[riot-users] HikoB Fox or IoT Lab - ST2M32F103REY

Peter Kietzmann peter.kietzmann at haw-hamburg.de
Wed Dec 2 16:03:33 CET 2015

Hi Albab,

and welcome to RIOT! There is the spark-core which contains the
stm32f103cb and has support in RIOT. The cost is about 40$. An other
board that currently has no support in RIOT (but should not be hard to
port) is the stm32 nucleo-f103rb which costs about 15$ . Of course both
boards do not contain the same sensors than the fox board does. The stm
board doesn't even have any transceiver.

There is also a collection of different boards holding different MCUs of
the stm32 family.

Cheers,
Peter

Am 02.12.2015 um 15:29 schrieb Albab Aziz:
> Thank for RIOT. It is very great!
> I would like to use HikoB Fox or IoT Lab. Because many drivers are
> implemented and testet in these boards.
> Do you know any cheap commercial board, which contains a similar
> microcontroller. ST2M32F103REY
> <http://www.st.com/web/catalog/mmc/FM141/SC1169/SS1031/LN1565/PF164485>
>

> Many Thanks

Peter Kietzmann