[riot-users] TR: Crash HelloWorld project in Native Board

Etienne SOREL ESOREL at capsys.eu
Tue Jan 20 17:28:27 CET 2015

Hello,

I'm evaluate RIOT Os, and I installed the environnement on Linux Mint (with Eclipse and command line).

Not having boards I'm starting by compiled the helloWorld project for Native target.

I compiled the helloworld project with success, but when I try to execute the program, it crash during the startup before the main.

The crash is due to undefined macro named "RTLD_NEXT" in "_native_init_syscalls" method that is called just after the startup method.

It seems the "__USE_GNU" macro is not defined in the project to enable the "RTLD_NEXT" macro. Is it right and normal or is it an another problem ?

May I have some help about that ?

Thanks in advance

Etienne

Ce message et toutes les pi?ces jointes sont ?tablis ? l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires et sont confidentiels. L'int?grit? de ce message n'?tant pas assur?e sur Internet, CAPSYS ne peut ?tre tenue responsable des alt?rations qui pourraient se produire sur son contenu. Toute publication, utilisation, reproduction, ou diffusion, m?me partielle, non autoris?e pr?alablement par CAPSYS, est strictement interdite. Si vous n'?tes pas le destinataire de ce message, merci d'en avertir imm?diatement l'exp?diteur et de le d?truire.

This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees and are confidential. CAPSYS may not be held responsible for their contents whose accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed over the Internet. Unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution, copying, or any part thereof is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete it.