[riot-users] (no subject)

syed khalid syedk at pacificloud.com
Sun Jan 25 19:32:52 CET 2015

Hello
  I would like to set up a prototype up to demo IOT integration with cloud
computing and machine learning. Am going to use the RIOT platform to
collect the traffic necessary for the experiment.
  I am hoping to utilize health wearables as a source for this traffic but
really other sources can be used to define and refine the workflow.   The
goal is to first create datasets with health profiles for use in training
and testing as part of machine learning
  My question is 2 fold
First are there any existing data that can be used for this experiment
 Second are there existing tests that someone may have conducted. Are there
traffic generators that can be utilized
  My apologies if ths question is outside the realm of this group

Syed

--
*Syed Khalid*