[riot-users] ethernet with RIOT-OS

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Mon Jan 26 15:20:53 CET 2015

Hi,

Ludwig is correct, I started to implement a ENC28J60 driver some time
ago [1], but I have never acutally run it... You're welcome to give it a
try!

But besides the pure driver, there is a lot of ongoing work right now to
restructure large parts of RIOTs networking (so to make it more
versatile and efficient). In this process we will also prepare the
network stack for ethernet, so maybe you want to follow the progress?!

Cheers,
Hauke

[1] https://github.com/haukepetersen/RIOT/tree/add_driver_enc28j60