[riot-users] ethernet with RIOT-OS

Thomas Huttegger thomashuttegger at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 26 21:32:08 CET 2015

Hi,

first of all, thank you very much Ludwig and Hauke for your responses!

Ok....so I need a ENC28J60 ethernet-module. And which board will be the
right choise? Arduino?
I have to buy a board  but I'm not yet so familiar with embedded boards.

I start with my work in about 3-4 weeks, so I think the process would not
have finished at this point, however I will follow the progress!

Cheers,
Tom