[riot-users] any libcoap users?

Lotte Steenbrink lotte.steenbrink at fu-berlin.de
Fri Jan 30 22:22:05 CET 2015

Hi all,
after having spent a good portion of the day trying to write a libcoap wrapper to be able to send requests without prodding the CoAP implementation internals and being nowhere near finished with even the basics, I was wondering:
There are probably people on this list who already have some experience with (RIOT and) libcoap and would like to share their code or knowledge with me? I'm probably just missing something essential here, and I'd rather learn that sooner than later ;)

Cheers,
Lotte