[riot-users] Host nodes and RPL/UDP

QUEVA Caroline 242137 Caroline.QUEVA at cea.fr
Tue Jul 21 16:31:38 CEST 2015

Hello guys,

I am currently trying to make three nodes communicate using RPL and UDP in native.
One node is the host and send a message.
The second node is a router, receive the message and forward to the third node.
The third node is the root.

I don't want the host to be able to communicate directly to the root node.

I read the example rpl_udp to help me, but :
* in this example the host nodes don't use RPL, so how can they send message ?
* how can I indicate in my network that the host cannot send a message directly to the root and has to send it to the router first.

If someone can help me about network configuration or RPL/UDP implementation.

Thanks,

Caroline QUEVA
Research Engineer at CEA-LIST
DRT/LIST/DACLE/LIALP
Laboratoire Infrastructures et Ateliers pour le Logiciel sur Puces

Commissariat à l’énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives
MINATEC Campus | 17 rue des Martyrs | 38054 Grenoble Cedex 9