[riot-users] Several levels in a DODAG in native

QUEVA Caroline 242137 Caroline.QUEVA at cea.fr
Wed Jul 22 12:42:31 CEST 2015

Hello everyone,

I am trying to implement a network using RPL and a DODAG with two levels.
Node 1 is communicating with node 2, and node 2 is communicating with node 3.

But when I create my network (using rpl_init) I have a root node (rank 256 in the DODAG) and the two other nodes are rank 512 in the DODAG. How can I create another node with rank 1024 in the DODAG for example ?
Is this implemented in RIOT ?

Thanks for your help,

Caroline QUEVA
Research Engineer at CEA-LIST
DRT/LIST/DACLE/LIALP
Laboratoire Infrastructures et Ateliers pour le Logiciel sur Puces

Commissariat à l’énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives
MINATEC Campus | 17 rue des Martyrs | 38054 Grenoble Cedex 9