[riot-users] Several levels in a DODAG in native

QUEVA Caroline 242137 Caroline.QUEVA at cea.fr
Thu Jul 23 07:43:15 CEST 2015

Hi Oleg,

Thanks for your answer,

I am currently using tap devices as described in the link you sent, but didn't find the way to define a multi-hop network.
Should I use desvirt for multi-hop network ?
I looked at desvirt before and thought it was only for creating grid topologies and I would like to have a tree topology, is it possible ?

Thanks for your help,

Caroline QUEVA
Research Engineer at CEA-LIST
DRT/LIST/DACLE/LIALP
Laboratoire Infrastructures et Ateliers pour le Logiciel sur Puces

Commissariat à l’énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives
MINATEC Campus | 17 rue des Martyrs | 38054 Grenoble Cedex 9