[riot-users] Unable to set channel for Telosb

Shivani Prasad prasads at usc.edu
Sat Jul 25 08:42:36 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I am trying to set address and channel for the transceiver Telosb CC2420. I
am able to set the address for the transceiver but unable to set the
channel.

I traced the SET_CHANNEL function call all the way up to the cc2420 module
and it returns me the channel set as the value that I pass all the way
through but when I try to confirm it by typing "chan"(which is predefined
shell command to get the channel of the transceiver), it gives me a value
of ~ 1861. Is there a way I can get past this?

Please help!

Thanks,
Shivani Prasad