[riot-users] RIOT networking with Arduino

changue jung ckjung1987 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 09:45:06 CEST 2015

Hello,

Are there any way to do the real network with arduino-mega?

i saw an mailinglist below.

It says current RIOT no support Ethernet.. which means i can't communicate
with Arduino + Ethernetshild... right?

Are there any other way to communicate between 2-RIOT-flashed-Arduino-mega?

Thank you!

Changue

there is currently no Ethernet support in RIOT (although it is planned
for the near future). Driver-wise there's at least one branch in Hauke
Petersen's repo called add_driver_enc28j60 which is reportedly
untested but should be easy to fix ;)

Cheers, Ludwig

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 12:37:00PM +0100, Thomas Huttegger wrote:
>* Hello,
*> >  > >* I'm new to RIOT-OS and would use it in the practice part of my master
*>* thesis, where I would connect an embedded board with a ethernet-network.
*> >* I think that the UDOO-Board (Cortex-M3 part) might be a good
choise? However
*>* with RIOT-OS, is there a driver for Ethernet available?
*> >  > >* I'm glad if somebody can help me!