[riot-users] CCN-lite with Arduino-mega2560

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Mon Jun 1 13:10:41 CEST 2015

Dear Changue!

> In paper, "Information Centric Networking in the IoT: Experiments with NDN
> in the wild" there are real environment testbeds with RIOT (MSBA-2).
>
> What i wannted to do was similar things with Arduino-mega2560.
>
> then if i want to make real envrionment CCN-lite testbed,
> MSBA-2 is only candidate until now for real environment CCN-lite?

The answer is yes and no. Actually, you could use ccn-lite with any supported
board using the old transceiver interface (module transceiver), but I would
recommend to wait until it is adapted to the new interface, which should
improve stability.

printk(KERN_INFO MYNAM ": English readable SCSI-3 strings enabled :-)\n");
        linux-2.6.6/drivers/message/fusion/mptbase.c