[riot-users] ccn-lite example " simple forward" fails

Xili Wan wanxili at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 19:38:26 CEST 2015

Hi,
    I am trying to play RIOT with ccn-lite example (ccn-lite-client and
ccn-lite-relay) on ubuntu using native board.

   I follow the instructions in the HOWTO document under ccn-lite-client
folder. For the "simple appserver (all in one shell)" scenario, it
succeeds.

   But, for the simple forward (needs two shells) scenario , it failed.
I've successfully setup the second shell which is populating /riot/text/...
For the first shell, the result of command "interest /riot/text" is "
riot_get returned 0 bytes...aborting! ". I exactly followed the
instructions.

    Can anyone give me any hint for this?

   Thanks,

Xili