[riot-users] packet format of ccn-lite in RIOT

Emmanuel Baccelli Emmanuel.Baccelli at inria.fr
Tue Jun 9 21:38:35 CEST 2015

Hi Xili,

Indeed, the version of CCN-lite supported in RIOT so far is 0.8 if I
remember correctly. Porting the most recent version of CCN-lite was
planned, but not acted upon so far to my knowledge, due to lack of
manpower. I think the main ideas were to:

- import CCN-lite as a third-party package, to facilitate synch with
CCN-lite updates
- plug CCN-lite via the netapi interface, to interact in a flexible manner
with lower layers in RIOT

If you would like to go ahead with the port, let us know, it would be
great. In this case let's discuss the best way to go about it to fit the
latest developments of RIOT network stack, generic interfaces etc. such as
the two above suggestions.

Best,