[riot-users] packet format of ccn-lite in RIOT

Xili Wan wanxili at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 23:54:16 CEST 2015

Hi Emmanuel,

   Based on my understanding of the source code of RIOT, the current
ccn-lite module in RIOT is plugged via the netapi interface, so do you
think there is something in the newer release that will make it not work on
riot? what is it?

   Or are you taking about a better long term way (the first option you
mentioned ) of supporting ccn-lite evolution with RIOT?

Xili