[riot-users] transceiver's driver support for Arudino mega 2560

Peter Kietzmann peter.kietzmann at haw-hamburg.de
Tue Jun 16 08:14:29 CEST 2015

Hi Xili,

as Chanque stated, the Arduino-mega2560 has no transceiver on it. In
general I'd recommend to use one of the 32bit arm-cortex based platforms
as they have the best support for RIOT. The "Atmel samr21 xplained pro"
for example has an onboard IEEE802.15.4 transceiver, but therefore it's
a bit pricey (~40€). If you scroll through RIOT/boards* you can get an
overview of our supported platforms.

Best,
Peter

Am 16.06.2015 um 04:04 schrieb changue jung:
> As much as i know,
>
> There is no tranceiver in default Arduino. You should attach a
> tranceiver maybe. :)
>

> Changue

> <mailto:wanxili at gmail.com>>:
>
>     Hi,
>
>        I am testing the ccn-lite over Arduino mega 2560 board. Got the
>     following compile error "There are unsatisfied feature
>     requirements: transceiver EXPECT ERRORS!".
>
>        I guess there is no transceiver's driver support for Arudino
>     mega 2560 board. Just want to confirm my guess.
>
>     Xili

Peter Kietzmann

Hamburg University of Applied Sciences
Berliner Tor 7, 20099 Hamburg, Germany