[riot-users] transceiver's driver support for Arudino mega 2560

Xili Wan wanxili at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 03:49:43 CEST 2015

Hi Peter,

    Actually, we have a Xbee transceiver hardware attached to
Arduino-mega2560. My question is that "Does RIOT has the driver support for
some transceiver hardware (for example, Xbee transceiver) for Arduino mega
2560 boards?". I found it looks like there is no driver support for any
transceiver in RIOT.  Without the driver support of RIOT, transceiver won't
work.

For the board "Atmel samr21 xplained pro" you recommend,  the supported
platform table (https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/RIOT-Platforms) says
this board's support status is "In Progress". I don't know whether we can
choose this or not.

What do you think of the telosb board which is "fully supported"?  From the
supported platform table, it looks like RIOT has the driver support for
CC2420 chip which is a built-in transceiver module.

 Thanks,

XIli