[riot-users] Using TCP on native

Emmanuel Baccelli Emmanuel.Baccelli at inria.fr
Wed Jun 17 12:58:38 CEST 2015

Hi Caroline,

most of us are very busy with network stack refactoring. The code you point
to is not maintained anymore.
Concerning TCP, the latest work is in this branch from Simon
devel-ng_tcp(tests/ng_tcp_handshake).
see on github https://github.com/brummer-simon/RIOT/tree/devel-ng_tcp

Note: Simon currently experiences email server issues, but will be back
online soon if you have further questions.

Best,

Emmanuel