[riot-users] transceiver's driver support for Arudino mega 2560

Xili Wan wanxili at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 03:02:12 CEST 2015

Hi Peter,

   Thanks for your answer and suggestion.

   Regarding the Atmel sam21 board, I did some research about this board.
Are the following items are the correct choice for this board?

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Atmel/ATSAMR21-XPRO/?qs=%2fha2pyFaduinoflRfGzRdS4dlh0TRHsHwck%2fQEeul8k%3d

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Atmel/ATIO1-XPRO/?qs=%2fha2pyFaduhtOCTaz1iZVyfMwgvMHCxNg1zq5ZaphoVS1gdRKq6VlQ%3d%3d

  Please help me to confirm this if you have time.

   BTW, our goal is to test ccn-lite on RIOT, so as long as the transceiver
works, ccn-lite stack should work, am I right?

  Thanks,

Xili