[riot-users] transceiver's driver support for Arudino mega 2560

Peter Kietzmann peter.kietzmann at haw-hamburg.de
Thu Jun 18 08:27:00 CEST 2015

Hi Xilian,

1) Did you realize that the Xbee is based on Uart like Hauke stated? I
totally forgot that. Means that you *may* be able to use it with the
mega2560. Still, if it's not about the money or the 8-bit avr stuff  I'd
recommend to use the Atmel board.

2) The board I am talking about is this one:

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Atmel/ATSAMR21-XPRO/?qs=%2fha2pyFaduinoflRfGzRdS4dlh0TRHsHwck%2fQEeul8k%3d

3) AFAIK ccn-lite is based on the old network stack which is not
maintained anymore. Doesn't mean that nobody on the mailing list could
answer specific questions. I don't now much about the latest status and
future plans of ccn-lite.  As far as I see it, the old transceiver
driver for Atmel's transceiver is still in RIOT master.

Would be nice if someone with more knowledge can report about the
ccn-lite status!

Best,
Peter