[riot-users] transceiver's driver support for Arudino mega 2560

Ludwig Ortmann ludwig.ortmann at fu-berlin.de
Fri Jun 19 07:30:12 CEST 2015

Hi,

Riot has support for several standard sensors/actuators. Look through the the drivers section of the API for convenience:
http://api.riot-os.org/group__drivers.html
Most of those are implemented based on the contemporary "peripheral" set of low level hardware interfaces:
http://api.riot-os.org/group__driver__periph.html
In order to see if a particular peripheral driver interface is available on your target board, you can check the respective "Makefile.features":
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/blob/master/boards/samr21-xpro/Makefile.features

That said it's quite easy and a good exercise to learn about RIOT and the contribution process to add a new driver :)

Cheers,
Ludwig