[riot-users] transceiver's driver support for Arudino mega 2560

Peter Kietzmann peter.kietzmann at haw-hamburg.de
Fri Jun 19 07:53:10 CEST 2015

Hi Xilian,
don't know if I got you correctly. Just in addition: The Atmel board has
an on board IEEE802.15.4. transceiver. So if you are not dependent on
the Xbee module it could be comfortable to use this instead of an
external module. Otherwise I think you suggested to first try the
Xbee+Arduino-mega2560 solution and then go for the Atmel board...

Best,
Peter