[riot-users] transceiver's driver support for Arudino mega 2560

Xili Wan wanxili at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 00:46:04 CEST 2015

Hi Ludwig,

  About the sensor selection for the sam21 borad ,  I am confused about it.

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Atmel/ATIO1-XPRO/?qs=%2fha2pyFaduhtOCTaz1iZVyfMwgvMHCxNg1zq5ZaphoVS1gdRKq6VlQ%3d%3d
This is the sensor we plan to buy. The sam21 board provides the SPI, UART
interfaces which matches this sensor's interface types. I don't know if
this sensor will work properly since it may need a board-specific driver
for this sensor. Or, I have to choose a sensor from this list "
http://riot-os.org/api/group__drivers.html " which lists the sensor with
drivers implemented for RIOT?   If so, I may have another problem: These
sensors list in the above mentioned list may not fit the sam21 board which
only provides SPI, UART interfaces (This means these sensor may require
different interfaces that sam21 board doesn't support.)

  Can you help me to clarify this?

  Xili