[riot-users] Google Summer of Code 2015

Emmanuel Baccelli Emmanuel.Baccelli at inria.fr
Wed Mar 4 16:41:05 CET 2015

Hi everyone,

we are happy to announce that RIOT was selected as mentoring open source
organization for Google Summer of Code 2015.

In short: this means that students are welcome to apply for (paid) project
work in this context, to further develop RIOT, over the summer. For more
details see [1].

Don't hesitate to forward this call for applications to students you know
who may be interested in RIOT, and/or to apply if you are a student
yourself!

Student application opens March 16th and closes March 27th. But note that
if you plan to apply, we recommend that you come forward even before this
period, to share/shape ideas for your project (see process/templates
below). Basically: you should engage a technical discussion with the RIOT
community on devel at riot-os.org, as soon as possible.

Templates for applications form can be found at [2], and GSOC project ideas
for RIOT can be found at [3]. Note that these are just suggestions, and
that you are welcome to propose your own project ideas!

Cheers,

Emmanuel

[1] https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2015
[2] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/GSOC-Student-Application-Template