[riot-users] Using OpenWSN on a custom board

Eriza Fazli erizzaaaaa at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 16:12:52 CET 2015

Hi all,

I'm considering on using OpenWSN + RIOT on the custom board we're
using at work. I'm particularly interested in using the TSCH feature
of 802.15.4e.

Could you please suggest the porting steps that have to be done? Our
board is based on STM32F103 and AT86RF231 transceiver, so quite
similar to the IoT-LAB_M3.

Would it suffice to customise the codes in
$(RIOTBASE)/pkg/openwsn/openwsn/bsp/boards?

Also, I'd be grateful for any explanations on just how concretely I
can use the OpenWSN library; for instance, just a plain stupid
question, say I want to send a packet over to the transceiver, what's
the API for doing it?

Thanks!
Eriza

--