[riot-users] Introduction and Getting Started

Shantanu Patil shantanu.p.patil24 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 19:27:33 CET 2015

Hi,

My name is Shantanu Patil and  I'm a senior year undergrad student at IIIT
Hyderabad, India.

My interest lies in Embedded hardware programming. I have taken relevant
courses in this stream and have done some projects involving embedded
systems and external sensors. Also I have experience in working with
variety of Embedded platforms including Atmega & Arduino
micro-controllers, FPGAs and Java Cards.

I went through the project listed on idea's page. I'm really interested in
contributing to the project *A2: Intelligently interacting light
switches during SoC '15.*

Could you provide me some more information or resources that would help get
a deeper insight about  the project and get started.

Thanks and Regards,
Shantanu Patil
IIIT Hyderabad
(IRC: Nash)