[riot-users] About introduction and getting started with GSoC 2015 Project Ideas

Pankaj Randhe pankajrandhe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 15:17:09 CET 2015

Hi

I am Pankaj, Masters student from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay,
India. I am pursuing my masters in Geo-informatics and have completed my B.
Tech in Information Technology.

I am interested to work on GSoC Project Idea: "Support for Bluetooth Low
Energy". I am comfortable programming in C and have knowledge about IoT
based systems related to Geo-spatial domain.

I would be thankful if I could know -  How can I get started with the
project idea mentioned above? How can I get some bugs to solve to make
myself comfortable with this whole idea of RIOT?

Thanking You.

Pankaj Randhe
IIT Bombay, India.