[riot-users] radio for STM32F4discovery?

Dean Hall dwhall256 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 22:23:21 CET 2015

I'm curious what radio people are using with the STM32F4discovery?  any near 900 MHz?

BTW, if anyone is interested in voice-over-*, there is the codec2 project coming out of the amateur-radio world that has the best voice compression rates for an open-source codec [1].  codec2 is ported to the STM32F4 (requires the FPU).  I know mesh isn't quite suited for reliable multi-hop streaming, but I believe it would be sufficient for delay-tolerant push-to-talk service.

thanks,

!!Dean

[1] http://www.rowetel.com/blog/?page_id=452