[riot-users] tcp-server/client

Thomas Huttegger thomashuttegger at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 24 11:37:44 CET 2015

Hello there,

I have set up a TCP-server and -client to test with "tcp header compression
". However I'm not able to set up a connection from the client to the server
with the function "tcp_connect" (I'm using the native board). I used the
general approach - generate socket, set address information, use function
"tcp_connect", ...

In wireshark I saw that the client did not send any data out to the
tap-interface. Can somebody give me a hint regarding the use of tcp-sockets
in riot with native boards?  Are there exist any tcp-server/client
applications?

Best regards,

Tom