[riot-users] Posix Sockets problem

QUEVA Caroline 242137 Caroline.QUEVA at cea.fr
Wed Nov 4 09:56:11 CET 2015

Hi Oleg,

Thanks for your answer,

I am currently using posix-sockets in native with desvirt to create my network's topology.
I don't think I had the same problem with gnrc_networking (without POSIX sockets) but I decided to use POSIX sockets to receive the udp payload in the application's thread and be able to print it or do extra calculations with it.
Are you using POSIX sockets too or the gnrc_networking example ?

Cheers,

Caroline QUEVA
Research Engineer at CEA-LIST
DRT/LIST/DACLE/LIALP
Laboratoire Infrastructures et Ateliers pour le Logiciel sur Puces

Commissariat à l’énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives
MINATEC Campus | 17 rue des Martyrs | 38054 Grenoble Cedex 9