[riot-users] Running CC110x driver on new platform.

Mateusz Kubaszek mathir.km.riot at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 11:44:20 CET 2015

Hi everyone,

I would like to run CC1101 transceiver on my custom board. I have
already written all necessary peripherals drivers like usart, lpm,
timers, spi, gpio and so on. I tested them using build in tests and run
few of my testings programs.

My question is how to run a sample program utilizing the CC1101? I was
analyzing the driver (btw basing on it I am writing CC1125 driver), it's
API, but still making a simple program managing 6LoWPAN stack and
transceiver is hard for me. My aim is to build a small testing mesh.