[riot-users] Using CC110x on STM32F4 and implementing 6lowpan

Martine Lenders authmillenon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 13:29:15 CET 2015

Hi,
we did not activate automatic bootstrapping support for cc110x +
gnrc_sixlowpan yet, because, as far as I know, nobody tested it yet. Our
old 6LoWPAN implementation however was based on the cc110x (since those
were our only supported radios then) and though gnrc_sixlowpan is a
complete rewrite, it was written with 8-bit address support in mind. Try to
add gnrc_sixlowpan_default or gnrc_sixlowpan_router_default (depending if
you want a 6Lo-Host or 6Lo-Router) to the USEMODULE list in the Makefile of
gnrc_networking. If this doesn't work I'll look into it.

Cheers,
Martine