[riot-users] Using CC110x on STM32F4 and implementing 6lowpan

Piotr Brzezinski piotr at airfy.com
Thu Nov 26 14:12:52 CET 2015

Thakn you for your answer.
I added the suggested modul, but it din't help.
My makefile includes now the following modules:

USEMODULE += xtimer
USEMODULE += cc110x

# Include packages that pull up and auto-init the link layer.
# NOTE: 6LoWPAN will be included if IEEE802.15.4 devices are present
USEMODULE += gnrc_netif_default
USEMODULE += auto_init
USEMODULE += auto_init_gnrc_netif
USEMODULE += gnrc_cc110x

# Specify the mandatory networking modules for IPv6 and UDP
USEMODULE += gnrc_ipv6_router_default
USEMODULE += gnrc_sixlowpan_default
USEMODULE += gnrc_udp
# Add a routing protocol
USEMODULE += gnrc_rpl
# This application dumps received packets to STDIO using the pktdump module
USEMODULE += gnrc_pktdump
# Additional networking modules that can be dropped if not needed
USEMODULE += gnrc_icmpv6_echo
# Add also the shell, some shell commands
USEMODULE += shell
USEMODULE += shell_commands
USEMODULE += ps
USEMODULE += gnrc_netdev2

How the development procedure looks like? What should i initialize my self
and what is initialized automaticly? When I try to send a packege through
UDP the data is not reaching the low level drivers of CC110x.