[riot-users] Measuring time

QUEVA Caroline 242137 Caroline.QUEVA at cea.fr
Wed Oct 21 09:58:34 CEST 2015

Hi all !

I am currently testing RIOT in native to create a network with nodes communicating using UDP and RPL.
I would like to measure time of specific functions but I didn't find a way to do it, is there anything implemented to measure time ?

Then, I plan to create this network with msp430 nodes if it's possible with the new release. So, for msp430, is there a way to measure execution time ?

Thanks for your help,

Caroline QUEVA
Research Engineer at CEA-LIST
DRT/LIST/DACLE/LIALP
Laboratoire Infrastructures et Ateliers pour le Logiciel sur Puces

Commissariat à l’énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives
MINATEC Campus | 17 rue des Martyrs | 38054 Grenoble Cedex 9