[riot-users] Troubles implementing basic communication

i92cufea at uco.es i92cufea at uco.es
Tue Sep 8 11:32:02 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am new developing applications for riot and I have a question.

I want to deploy a wireless sensor network with telosb to test an
intelligent data architecture that I am designing but i'm having
troubles in communication part.
My problem is that I can't find a simple example of communication.
CCN-LITE example was removed from github and there was a sixslowpan
application example also removed from github.

gnric_networking example doesn't fit in telosb, so I can't use it.

Is there a basic communication example? It doesn't matter which
communication stack uses if it fits in telosb mote.

I also want to simulate the communication in cooja before final deployment.

Thank you very much for your cooperation in advance.