[riot-users] Release plan

Eriza Fazli erizzaaaaa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 13:49:51 CEST 2015

Hi RIOT-ers,

I have no intention to be a jerk or anything, just wondering if you
would manage the release on the 18th, or do you think you'd push back
the release date again?

I just need a rough estimate for our internal planning. I find RIOT to
be of such a high quality, we'd really like to use it in our research
and potentially product development. Since you guys seemed "really
close" to having a major release, which I understood implies quite a
lot of changes, I'm looking forward for this version to be used as the
stable baseline for our development.

Best regards,
Eriza

--