[riot-users] Release plan

Emmanuel Baccelli Emmanuel.Baccelli at inria.fr
Wed Sep 16 12:22:14 CEST 2015

Hi Eriza,

great to hear about you and your company's plans!

Concerning the (imminent) RIOT release, most of the changes for the next
release are already in the master. The main things missing until the
release: merging and testing PRs #3525, #3615, #3716 and an upcoming PR for
cc2420 support.

Bottom line: while we cannot guarantee the 18th exactly, the release is
*very* close at hand (matter of days), and one can already have a good idea
of what it will be.

Looking forward to more interaction with you guys,

Emmanuel