[riot-users] Multihop Network

QUEVA Caroline 242137 Caroline.QUEVA at cea.fr
Thu Sep 24 10:48:33 CEST 2015

Hi Cenk,

Thanks a lot for your information, it's very helpful.

I tried to follow the process using rpl for routing and udp to send messages but I don't manage to send messages via multihop. I can send a message to the udp server with single hop but as soon as multihop is necessary to reach the udp server, the message is not received.
When I check the rpl dodag, everything is fine, nodes have the right parent in the parent list...
Do you have any idea what's could be wrong ?

Thanks for your help !

Caroline QUEVA
Research Engineer at CEA-LIST
DRT/LIST/DACLE/LIALP
Laboratoire Infrastructures et Ateliers pour le Logiciel sur Puces

Commissariat à l’énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives
MINATEC Campus | 17 rue des Martyrs | 38054 Grenoble Cedex 9