[riot-users] "make cooja" doesn't work inside pkg

Asanka Sayakkara asanka.code at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 14:56:47 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I'm just making my very first steps in RIOT world these days. I have
experiences with Contiki on Cooja but not with RIOT. So, I'm sorry if this
is just a stupid question.

I want to get Cooja inside RIOT in order to try some example applications.
As explained in https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/RIOT-and-Cooja , I
tried *make cooja* inside the pkg directory but it returns with *make: ***
No rule to make target `cooja'.  Stop*.

Did you guys just remove the support for cooja inside pkg directory even
though the wiki is not updated yet? or is there anything I missed?

Thank you for your patience :)

Regards,
Asanka

--