[riot-users] Border Router using tunslip error

Viet Hoang hoangtheviet93 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 20:05:17 CEST 2016

Hello Riot.
My hardware is STM32 + CC1101, i was able to ping, send udp packet between
them. Now I trying to make a small example with 2 board, one as border
router connected to my PC via tunslip (using gnrc_border_router example),
and one CoAP server (using microcoap_server). My goal is to reach CoAP
server from my PC using Copper.

I do exactly step in gnrc_border_router README [1] section tunslip,
but in my PC i can't ping to border router or microcoap_server, using.

- ping6 2001:db8::2 (border_router)

- ping6 2001:db8::ff:fe00:5 (microcoap_server)

I was enabled debug in gnrc_tunslip.c and see it received and sent
packet normally, and tun0 RX,TX packet change in ifconfig when i ping.
Is there a step that I'm missing, please help.

[1]: https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/tree/master/examples/gnrc_border_router