[riot-users] Border Router using tunslip error

Martine Lenders authmillenon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 20:31:34 CEST 2016

Hi,
did you checkout the newest version of RIOT (master)? The
`example/gnrc_border_router` example was overhauled to use `ethos`
(ethernet over serial-line) instead of slip. In addition to circumvent
weird errors, because slip is address-less (and the only link-layer of
that kind we support so far), it allows for multiplexing shell-input
and ethos packets over the same UART. It also comes with a lot of
tools for auto-configuration (see updated README).

Cheers,
Martine