[riot-users] STM32+CC1101+Border Router error

Viet Hoang hoangtheviet93 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 15:05:51 CEST 2016

Hello Riot.
I was cloned newest version of RIOT and build gnrc_border[1] router example
with ethos. Initially it was nice, i was able to ping between my PC and
border router (2001:db8::ff:fe00:2b), In other board (gnrc_networking) it
configure the global address automatically (2001:db8::ff:fe00:5). But when
i ping to the other board form my PC i always received Hop limit ?.
So i'm trying to ping between border_router and other board using global
address (2001), the result is same. But when I change to the local address
(fe80), it ping normally so the local address is working and global address
is not with my board ?.
I was enabled debug with gnrc_ipv6.c and cc110x_rx_tx and I found:
- At the first time ping gnrc_ipv6 pass the packet to 6lowpan as normally,
the cc110x_rx_tx snd packet to 0, and border router send packet back to 1
(wrong address expected = 5)?
- Next time I ping gnrc_ipv6.c doesn't pass the packet to 6lowpan it say:
 ipv6: error determining next hop's link layer address
Please help, thanks.
p/s hwaddr of border router is 2b and gnrc_networking is 5.

[1]: https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/tree/master/examples/gnrc_border_router