[riot-users] Sniffer RIOT

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Fri Dec 16 18:39:00 CET 2016

Hi Alberto,

welcome to RIOT!

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 06:26:30PM +0100, Alberto Ciolini wrote:
> I have to sniff network with OpenMote and report a log or a simple message
> to the raspberry pi.
> I found a RIOT sniffer project on GitHub but doesn't work. I don't know why.
> Do you have any idea on how I could do this project?

Can you be a little bit more verbose on the "doesn't work" part, please? Do
you have problems building the application? (If yes, can you paste the error
messages?) Or do you have problems with the sniffer output? Have you verified
to use the correct channel? Have you tried to communicate between the two
OpenMotes or between an OpenMote and the Pi?

printk("autofs: Out of inode numbers -- what the heck did you do??\n");
        linux-2.0.38/fs/autofs/root.c