[riot-users] Sniffer RIOT

Alberto Ciolini albertociolini92 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 17:10:04 CET 2016

Hi Oleg,
thank for reply, I was kind of busy yesterday and couldn't answer.
I have some questions. I flashed the application on OpenMote but output
file .pcap of wireshark is empty.
The channel refers to the wifi channel to which I am connected?
Initially, i had a OpenMote only but some people told me that I must have
two OpenMote; one for the border router and the other for the sniffer. Is
it correct?

Alberto.