[riot-users] Sniffer RIOT

Alberto Ciolini albertociolini92 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 23:47:05 CET 2016

Hi Oleg,

Because it is not the task of my thesis. I have to use OpenMote to sniff
packets on a network and communicate with raspberry py on which there is
installed an IDS, namely Bro. But I have problems to solve this. On
OpenMote I must also integrate a library, Bro Communication Library, to
communicate precisely with Bro.
Have you roughly understood my project?