[riot-users] Does FRDM-K64 platform support running 6LowPAN over 802.15.4?

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Tue Dec 27 10:45:41 CET 2016

Hi!

On Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 03:10:58PM +0800, Xinyu Chen wrote:
> I haven't seen a clear documentation saying about which demo can run on
> which platforms.
> The RIOT is supporting lots of platform, but what features are enabled on
> those platforms? How many platforms support the 6LowPAN with radio?

In general, you can run every application on any supported platform (that is
exactly the purpose of an OS) - assuming that the platform has enough memory
and the required hardware capabilities.  For a 6LoWPAN application the minimum
requirements are something like ~10kB of RAM and an 802.15.4 radio.

The best thing about CSS jokes is that they are misunderstood and taken
incorrectly by Internet Explorer.