[riot-users] Sniffer RIOT

Alberto Ciolini albertociolini92 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 11:08:37 CET 2016

Hi Oleg,
i moved the broccoli library in to pkg folder of RIOT. I added the USEPKG
macro in my application's Makefile but when i use "include <broccoli.h>" in
main.c of my program i have this error:
/home/ciolo/RIOT/examples/hello-world/main.c:23:22: fatal error:
broccoli.h: No such file or directory
 #include <broccoli.h>.
Why?

Thanks.