[riot-users] Arduino Due support?

Ɓukasz Makowski Lukasz.Makowski at ee.pw.edu.pl
Thu Jan 14 12:24:02 CET 2016

Hello,

I have just joined this list and as it usually is in search for help.

I work on fresh clone from repo. I succesfully went through "The
quickest start" on "native" machine. However, I couldn't figure out how
to compile even the simplest example for Arduino Due:

(107) shikotsu arduino_hello-world: make all BOARD=arduino-due
There are unsatisfied feature requirements: arduino

EXPECT ERRORS!

Building application "arduino_hello-world" for "arduino-due" with MCU
"sam3".

In file included from
/tmp/RIOT/examples/arduino_hello-world/_sketches.cpp:1:0:
/tmp/RIOT/sys/arduino/include/arduino.hpp:26:27: fatal error:
arduino_board.h: No such file or directory
  #include "arduino_board.h"
                            ^
compilation terminated.
/tmp/RIOT/Makefile.base:66: recipe for target
'/tmp/RIOT/examples/arduino_hello-world/bin/arduino-due/arduino_hello-world/_sketches.o'
failed
make[1]: ***
[/tmp/RIOT/examples/arduino_hello-world/bin/arduino-due/arduino_hello-world/_sketches.o]
Error 1
/tmp/RIOT/examples/arduino_hello-world/../../Makefile.include:215:
recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

I know that probably there is an error between keyboard and chair but
any technical solution is appreciated :)

Kind regards,
Lukasz Makowski